We buy, sell, and service the most beautiful cars in the world. We believe there is no service we can’t handle and understand the unique needs of vintage automobiles.
Repairs & Restoration
THE LEADER IN VINTAGE AUTO REPAIR
Maintaining a vintage car is a labor of love. We get it. At Charlestown Classics, we’re lifetime car fanatics too. Trust our experienced mechanics to troubleshoot issues that only a fellow vintage car lover would understand.
Charlestown Classics specializes in servicing vintage cars and trucks, but can handle newer vehicles too! Call Dave to get a pricing estimate. He knows his stuff. From regular maintenance routines to tackling common challenges, we’ll walk you through the process of reviving and keeping your classic car in top-notch condition.
- Engine machining & rebuilding
- Carburetor cleaning & rebuilding
- Exhaust system repair & fabrication
- Driveline repair
- Transmission & clutch repair, replace or upgrade
- Differential/rear axle repairs & upgrades
- Complete suspension repair, replace or upgrade
- Full vehicle alignment
- Air conditioning repair or refrigerant recharging
- Interior accessories repair (window motor/convertible top motor)
- Radio/Speaker or amp/subwoofer installations
- Re-wiring (engine and body harness)
- Vehicle tune-up & fluid check
- Tire mounting/dismounting and repair
- Full charging system diagnostics and repair
- Complete nut & bolt restoration/Rolling chassis restoration
- Various fabrication (chassis, frame, etc.)
- Brake system repair, replace, upgrade
- Performance modifications
- Aftermarket part installation
With a deep passion for restoring automotive legends, we take pride in providing exceptional servicing and maintenance for vintage cars and trucks. And with the right techniques and knowledge, your sweet ride will remain a prized possession for generations to come:
Alfa Romeo • Aston Martin • Audi • Bentley • Benz • BMW • Cadillac • Chevrolet • Chrysler • Citroen • Corvette • Daewoo • Datsun • De Lorean • Dodge • Ferrari • Fiat • Ford • Honda • Hummer • Hyundai • Jaguar • Jeep • KIA • Lamborghini • Lancia • Land Rover • Lexus • Lincoln • Mazda • McLaren • Mercedes • Mercedes-Benz • Mini • Mitsubishi • Nissan • Noble • Opel • Peugeot • Pontiac • Porsche • Renault • Rolls-Royce • Rover • Saab • Seat • Smart • Spyker • Subaru • Suzuki • Toyota • Volkswagen • Volvo
We Buy or Consign Vehicles
CONSIGNMENT MADE EASY
You have a few choices where to consign your car. Below are a few reasons why Charlestown Classics is the best choice.
- We generate 1000’s of leads with our online presence, partnerships, and status as the #1 visited location in the Fox Valley area.
- No monthly billing for storage because our goal is to sell your vehicle.
- We have the lowest rates and will call you with any reasonable offer.
- Your car will always be ready for inspection and not relegated to a storage warehouse.
We inspect your vehicle regularly so it maintains its driving integrity.
We offer full service mechanical repair, and upholstery to help close deals.
We provide international clientele with a physical location and the means to ship vehicles.
What’s the next step?
Bring your vehicle by and don’t forget your title. Our contract is simple, our process is proven, and our team is top-notch. We are passionate about what we do and cannot wait to build an amazing relationship with you and your classic!
Get started with the consignment application.
Professional Detailing Services
- 2-Stage Paint Correction (Buffing & Polishing)
- Clay Bar/Decontamination Removal
- Engine Bay Cleaning
- Exterior Glass
- Exterior Power Wash
- Hand Wash & Drying
- Headlight Restoration
- Leather Cleaning & Reconditioning
- Paint Sealant Application
- Spot/Stain Removal
- Tires Dressed
- UV Protectant Application
- Vacuuming Carpets, Floor Mats
- Wheels Cleaned
UPHOLSTERY & EMBROIDERY
HIGH END CUSTOM INTERIORS
Charlestown Classics craftsman utilize old school habits and modern technology to produce high end results. Here is a list of services we have to offer:
- Full interior repair or replacement
- Door/Kick Panel repair
- Interior trim restoration
- Convertible Top Installation
- Custom or original well liner repair and reproduction
- Custom or original seat cover repair and reproduction
- Full vehicle custom embroidery
- Carpet kit reproduction and install
- Trunk Board reproduction and install
- Full interior recondition
- Seat foam repair and installation
- Interior Painting/Dying
- Seat frame/spring repair and replace
- Re tightening material (Steam)
- Upholstery Rip/Tear repair
- Seat Cover Sectioning to repair damage
- Stain Extraction
- Headliner Repair/replace
- Full Clothing Embroidery without closing your pockets!
- We can digitize and embroider any image
- State of the art embroidery/upholstery equipment
- Seat Belt Installation
- Gauge Cluster Restoration
We are a time and material shop, we do not do estimates. We receive written OR verbal approval before any work performed. Charlestown Classics is A+ BBB accredited and has won numerous awards based on our services. $10 fee per day from the time of completion and invoicing storage charge applies for unpaid bills.
Our vintage and classic car industry connections are what make Charlestown Classics the ultimate destination for classic car resources and a thriving community!
Charlestown Classics General Manager, Dave, is a lifetime vintage car guy and it’s a Porsche that makes his heart throb. Fun fact: The powder blue and orange used in our brand colors are inspired by the Gulf-JW Automotive Porsche 917 racing car from the 1970s. You’ll see him wrenching on classics even when he’s not running the showroom or answering customer calls. He treats every client walking into the showroom like he would want to be treated – with honesty, with knowledge, and like that old pal from college that you haven’t seen in ages. Our mechanics are lifetime car enthusiasts too – Contact Dave today at 630.443.4582 for all your classic car questions!
Here is a list of ways we can help:
- Appraisal services (fee)
- Pre-purchase inspections (fee)
- Insider resources
- Trusted technical advice
- Leads for rare or discontinued parts
- Car pricing strategy
- Restoration techniques
- Car storage solutions
- Vintage Car Transportation
- Car restoration projects
- The next coffee and car events